A concentrated source of Probiotic and targeted Prebiotic to maintain normal gut function in Dogs and Cats. Also contains a source of essential electrolyte salts and vitamin complex.
The dogs and cats in your care are faced with ever changing environments from moving home, new family members, travelling, or that spook during the morning walk, injury, illnesses, disease and resulting medicinal treatment. Over the years animals establish routines and habits including dietary, which if all or any are disrupted contributes to an imbalance in gut flora, fluid and electrolyte balance and the ability to maintain normal gut motility and general health.
- Advanced symbiotic approach of Pro & Prebiotic combination towards normal gut health.
- Returns normal digestive function and transit time.
- Helps maintain normal cholesterol levels.
- Maintains medicinal titre during use.
- Maintains Immune response in newborns as well as in the latter stages of life.
- Maintains competitive exclusion of bad bacteria.
- Targeted and approved for use in Dogs and Cats.
- Maintains fluid and electrolyte balance.
- Source of vitamin complex.
- Can be used alongside Antibiotic Therapy
The preferred Enterococcus Faecium SF68 NCIMB 10415 - 667 x 106 CFU/g in Promodulate™ supplemented to the diet replenishes the gut micro flora, returning a source of essential organisms to the gut enabling normal digestive and absorbtive function. Promodulate™ also contains the preferred prebiotic, Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) which passes undigested through the stomach to the intestine. As a complex carbohydrate, FOS provides a targeted source of sugars available to the Prebiotic Entrococcus Faecium which, proliferate and re-colonise the gut restoring the natural micro flora balance whilst not calling upon depleted body energy reserves.
Re-colonising the gut with Promodulate’s Enterococcus Faecium SF68 NCIMB 10415 - 667 x 106 CFU/g helps maintain competitive exclusion of bad bacteria. Promodulate™ can be used alongside antibiotic therapy.
Typically Dogs and Cats experience excessive loss of fluid with digestive upset, with this the loss of essential electrolytes, Promodulate™ contains a measured source of electrolytes maintaining the isotonic fluid balance and electrolyte level.
A complex source of vitamins is provided to maintain the normal feed conversion ability of the gut to absorb and bind nutrients present in the diet for maintaining a healthy and active animal with a normal appetite.
|Why|Why Use Promodulate™?
- A highly palatable and effective microflora.
- Approved Probiotic Enterococcus Faecium SF68 NCIMB 10415 - 667 x 106 CFU/g.
- Targeted Prebiotic utilised only in the hind gut.
- A symbiotic approach enabling higher Probiotic effectiveness.
- Vitamin & Electrolyte replacement to combat losses during digestive tract upset.
- A higher concentration of Probiotic.
- Also available as 50g pot for longer-term use.
- Suitable for pregnant or lactating animals.
- 1 Sachet or 1.5g added daily to the feed ration.
- Available in a 50g pot and multi-dispensing 5-day course sachet pack.
SF68 NCIMB 10415
667 x 106 CFU/g
VITAMINS & ANTIOXIDANTS