A concentrated source of Probiotic and targeted Prebiotic powder to maintain normal intestinal gut health and immune function by re-colonising gut flora. Promodulate™ Equine also contains a source of electrolytes to supplement lower levels caused during times of stress, poor stool conditions and intestinal upset.
Why Use Promodulate™ ?
Leisure horses and ponies, working horses, competition horses and sport horses are subject to changing environments both externally and internally usually with greater significance to the older horse or those recovering from illness or injury.
When to Use|When to use Promodulate™?
• Sudden Change in diet
• During medication including antibiotic therapy and worming
• Horses fed on high starch, low fibre diets
• Following dental work or horses with impaired dental function
• Periods of weight loss
• Competition and travelling
• Horses grazing spring pasture and those prone to laminitis
Promodulate™ Equine contains the approved Saccharomyces cerevisiae at a concentration of 2.2 x 1011 CFU/kg. Saccharomyces cerevisiae is aided in its growth by the complementary and indigestible sugar Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) which isn’t broken down in the stomach by stomach acid or enzymes and therefore remains bio available to the Probiotic in the small intestine.
Promodulate™ Equine also provides a source of Sodium and Potassium Chloride, salts to help replace those lost during digestive tract upset and stress related conditions including sweating.
|Benefits|The benefits of Promodulate™ Equine
• Maintains normal gut function and intestinal health
• Maintains immune response
• Maintains medicinal titre during antibiotic or worming therapy
• Symbiotic formulation
• Maintains competitive exclusion of bad bacteria
• Safe for use under competition rules
• Can be mixed with feed or water
• Highly palatable
|Analysis|Analysis per kg:
||2.2 x 1011 CFU
Promodulate™ is safe for long-term use as a complementary gut balancer.